Among the stories/markets that have been featured in Market Newsletter:
- New editor of sailing magazine looking for striking photographs of traditional vessels under full sail. £90 paid for full page reproductions;
- Magazine for dog owners looking for shots of dogs in action, in specific situations, and interacting with people - especially children. Good fees according to usage;
- Photo magazine for Canon users looking for specific images;
- Major photo contests offer big cash prizes;
- Garden publication looking for images of identified plants and specific gardens;
- Lads` mag Front is relaunched with more music coverage: looking for creative photographers who can shoot gigs as well as glamour;
- News pages: BFP's Blue Card campaign asserting photographers' rights hits the headlines; Payback time for freelances; Revamped self-build mag looking for snappers; New editor for Our Cats magazine; Contest blunder could cost Microsoft dear.
As a member of the BFP, you receive Market Newsletter every month together with other benefits, including the 224-page Freelance Photographer`s Market Handbook, which has been described as the `photographer's bible`.
Click here to receive our Membership Leaflet containing details of our two month free trial offer.